Visitors with reduced mobility
Villa CP has been designed to enable the maximum access for disabled visitors and others with reduced mobility, within the restrictions that an old stone masia brings.
For wheelchair users, the following areas are accessible without any steps or large thresholds:
- The main living areas are accessible with no steps. The kitchen / dining room, the main terrace, 1 bathroom and 1 bedroom, are all easily accessible. These are the main areas used by visitors on holiday.
- Bedroom 4, adjacent to the kitchen, with 2 single beds (which can also form a double). This bedroom has direct access to the garden and main terrace and has its own bathroom, see below.
- Bathroom 4 (adjacent to bedroom 4 and the kitchen) has a shower with chair, wc and adapted basin. There are grip handles in the shower and next to the wc.
- The swimming pool and most of the garden, including the trampoline and various hammocks, are fully accessible. Please note that there are steps to enter the pool and there is no hand rail.
- The barbecue and outside dining area are easily accessible, next to the pool.
- The vegetable garden is accessible. Also the citrus grove with orange and lemon trees, as well as raspberries, are accessible. Both these areas have soft ground but can be reached with no steps.
- The laundry room with washing machine, drier, ironing board and clothes airer
- The main hall downstairs is wide and flat and easy to enter and leads directly to the games room with full size "baby foot", electric piano, library of books, magazines and DVDs.
- The driveway, main entrance and parking area are sloped but there are no steps.
There are 3 steps down to enter the living room from the kitchen. There is a strong hand rail on each side.
Other parts of the house and garden are either inaccessible without difficulty or can only be reached via 2 or 3 steps and there are no hand rails in these parts of the house.
Entrance to the self-contained annex house, next to the main house, is not possible without a series of steps.
If you have any questions about using the house for visitors with reduced mobility, please contact us or tel +34933683399, thank you.